|Pic taken a few weeks ago|
I think at some point in everyone's life, they have had some kind of trouble with those nape hairs. If you were relaxed, you probably had beedeebeads and buckshots and all kinds of forests and wild life growing back there at one time. Shoot, when I relaxed, I just knew I would have the roughest, toughest most difficult hair in the world based off of the condition of my broken off nape hair: I was practically rocking a TWA back there anyway! Over the years, I have found a few key points that will help to grow out those stubborn hairs at the nape of the neck:
- Instead of twisting the base of your twists in the nape area, try braiding the base.
- Check on the hairs at your nape regularly.
- Don't let the nape hairs rub up against your clothing.
- Moisturize this section often.
- Keep on top of those single strand knots!
That's all I got for now. Any questions, leave them below.